If you have ever wanted to control high voltages or currents with an Arduino project, this unit is your answer. It can reliably switch up to 1000watts of lighting(HID) for extended periods of time. simply supply it with a few hundred mA at 5v, a gnd, and a 5v control signal to operate the relay. Able to be driven from Arduino pins over several meters these units are effective for many different applications.
- Control small to medium pumps, fans and other inductive loads(up to 1000watts reliably)
- Control heaters and other resistive loads
- Able to control HID lighting up to 1000watts reliably
- Compact size can fit inside outlets/wallboxes or other project boxes for secure, safe usage
- Replace appliance switches to allow easy automation
- Designed to be a replacment for your standard 120v switch(load side) such as a light switch or vacum cleaner switch.
Weight: 22.2 g
Input: Vin 5-12VDC Control 0-5v GPIO µC pin(Atmega, Arduino, PIC, etc...)
Relay output: 16 amps at 120V AC (Suggested not to exceed 10amps)